Thursday, July 16, 2009

Y'Obama health care! WTF!?

So the more I read about this unitied health care package, ABC health care , the more I realize we're going towards the state of mind of a solicalized country. I pay my taxes, I play by the rules, and yet I still get hosed by the government with every bill they pass. The stimilus bill? WTF!?!? I'm trying to start a small business and they are allotting 7.8 billion dollars for me that was supposed to be released starting last May. And have they? Simple answer, no. They're still busy printing the trillion dollar package. Maybe just before the next election they'll have enough money to buy a few more votes with tax dollars that I'll never be able to repay; ergo, our polictians can have a health plan that will be better funded and easier to access than someone that acutally pays their taxes and doesn't sit on their asses four months outta every year. As it sits now... a month till they take a "holiday" they're getting ready to vote on a bill that Obama is pushing down the senate's throat a bill that will take away from the American ecomony 16% of what was an american right of passage. Healthcare. With the government taking that much of a failing ecomony, they'll own; our banks, our automobile industry, our insurance companies, and (wow!) our healthcare? If I were a regilious man, I'd pray to God to never get sick, otherwise I'm better off in Mexico where I might just lose a kidney rather than my life. At least the beer is much cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment